Snowpiercer was really fucking cool (if you’ll excuse the pun).
Simple but compelling world set up. Interesting and diverse cast. Excellent and varied action. Beautiful CGI work. I am actually struggling to find more things to write. I have nothing bad to say about this movie, and most of the good things are best experienced rather than talked about. Go watch Snowpiercer.
- Rattling Arc is an excellent name.
- Oh, I’m bleeding. What does it taste like?
- ‘This is size ten chaos.’
- I don’t think that fish is really the best way for you to get your point across right now
- Well, I guess that’s why the movie is called Snowpiercer.
- ‘We go forward.’
- Immortal henchman
- Willy Wonka moment
- Worldbuilding by audio newsreel, immediately reiterated by on screen text