Holy crap, this movie is gorgeous. The sky, the sky! Fucking brilliant. It was pictures of the skies in this movie that convinced me to watch this, and it wasn’t a mistake.
I haven’t watching anything anime-ish in quite a whole, and it took me a little while to slip back into the groove of reading subs. It’s a bit like riding a bike though – it can be difficult to pick back up again, but you don’t really forget. And the stories…well, the stories reminded me of the good bits of being a teenager deep in the throes of emotion, without really bringing up my sourness on the subject. And that’s a rare thing.
I don’t even really have anything else to say. If you have a taste for the beautiful and bittersweet, watch this. You won’t regret it.
- There are so many lines early in this movie that hit me really hard, but quoting them out of the context made them hollow, so I gave up.
- Fucking nerd children talking about science shit. Cute.
- Imagine the station master. ‘Oh shit, now there are two kids here, and they are both crying. Fucking great.’
- ‘I wonder when I got into the habit of writing messages to nobody?’
- I started watching this on DVD, but what is the point in watching such a pretty movie in 480p?
- Public transport that waits if a connecting service is running late? THAT SOUNDS FAKE.
- Oh, Sakai, girl. I feel that.
- Windows Vasta
- SUDDEN MID-MOVIE CUT TO AN OPENING STYLE MUSIC MONTAGE
- Wait…that’s the end? Fuck you movie, I was NOT DONE with Story 3 yet.