This movie made me laugh a lot, because most of the jokes were absolutely at the expense of people like me. And I appreciate that. I gave up lying to myself about the nature of my foolishness a long time ago. And the fact that Tom is much worse than me (I fucking hope) helps that as well.
I went from Sweet!bitter on the 50cm bonus round to Bitter!sweet in 500 Days, and it was rough. But it was good. I have a lot of other thoughts about this, but they are all just a little too close to home, so suck it up cupcake, ’cause I ain’t sharing.
- I lost my shit and laughed aloud at the top of my lungs at the opening dedication. Perfect.
- Lemony Snickett style narration.
- Zooey Deschanel
- The lady dothn’t.
- ‘No jobs, I’m still unemployed.’
- Han Solo reflection
- I didn’t know most of the music in the soundtrack, but it had that classic feel that I appreciate regardless
- Tom was right.
- This is why I never want to go to an open mic karaoke bar
- I guess its only a walk of shame if you aren’t a dude
- Wisdom of the ages from the younger sibling (this is Bad because I’m pretty sure she’s right)
- It’s a free country
- Infinite cringe
- Look at camera, roll credits